Meet the Board: Introducing our 2016 SMWi Toronto Advisors
In case you missed it, our Advisory Board Members are up on the site and we couldn’t be more proud or excited about the incredible group of people steering the event this year.
We began approaching potential Advisors last fall, seeking a diverse group spanning industries, expertise and years in the field. We have emerging leaders, seasoned gurus, entrepreneurs, and executives around the table, providing a range of perspectives and skillsets to our team.
The SMWi Advisors are official representatives of SMWi Toronto – they are the faces of social media in Toronto and thought leadership behind this event. Their role is to help steer the overall vision and direction of #SMWiTO as well as bring together potential partners and speakers.
Our board has been instrumental in providing input into the development of our content and programming, and we’d like to take this opportunity to thank and acknowledge their time and efforts.
Click here to view the SMWi Advisory Board – we encourage you to follow them on Twitter and connect on LinkedIn!
In coming weeks, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about our Advisors through new articles and blog posts on this site. We’ll be conducting interviews and Twitter chats to tap into their experience, perspectives and expertise.
In the meantime, many thanks again to our Advisors:
- Dan Fricker, Digital & Social Senior Manager, CBC
- Jamie Michaels, Head of Brand Strategy, Twitter Canada
- Liz Bertorelli, Social Media Specialist, Shopify
- Martin Waxman, President, Martin Waxman & Communications Chair, PRSA Counselors Academy
- Deborah Weinstein, President, Strategic Objectives
- Sheldon Levine, Community Manager, Sysomos
- Stacy Woloschuk, Community Manager, BrainStation
- Derek Kent, Chief Marketing Officer, Canadian Olympic Committee
- Tawny Dhaliwal, Community Manager, BrightLane Inc.
- Eli Singer, Chief Strategy Officer, Engagement Labs
- Abdullah Snobar, Executive Director, The DMZ at Ryerson University
- Steven Branco, Digital & Creative Strategist
- Casie Stewart, Director, Speaker, Social & Digital Pioneer
- Keith McArthur, Founder & Chief Storyteller, Outfront Strategic Storytelling
- Chris Tait, Founder & Partner, Resonator Agency Inc.
- Richard Peirce, Founder & Partner, Resonator Agency Inc.